SugarDaddyforMe.com is offering to fix Healthcare.gov for free.
New York, NY, USA (November 21, 2013) — Contact: Gautam Sharma, 954-343-8725
“SugarDaddyForMe.com is offering to fix Healthcare.gov for free,” says Gautam Sharma, the Founder. “We are the world’s largest sugar daddy or millionaire dating website. Our site’s team of world class programmers has also created and operates several other large dating websites, and combined they currently manage tens of millions of monthly visitors and have handled that massive traffic volume with more than 99.99% uptime and with complete security of member’s date since 2005.
“SugarDaddyForMe.com and its affiliated sites are far more complex than Healthcare.gov in many ways. The dating website’s complexity stems from the dozens of interactive functions and features the site has that have performed flawlessly 24 hrs a day, every day for the last 8 years.
“SugarDaddyForMe.com has the ability to handle:
– Tens of millions of visitors who register and complete dating profiles, with the ability to each upload an unlimited number of photos of any size and then retrieve and display photos on demand within 1 second.
– Interactive communication between members with unlimited exchanges of emails and Instant Message chat sessions with as many members as a user wishes. IMs can include two-way audio and video connections via web cams. Members can post private digital notes on each profile and even share their weekly availability calendars to help schedule meet-ups.
– Instant notifications in which the site automatically sends emails to every member’s preferred email address letting them know every time they have a message or any other kind of contact from a member.
– Security to insure that users can code any of their photos as private, viewable only with a secret password.
– Search capability allowing members to find the exact kind of person they are seeking by searching for many detailed parameters including location, age, gender, marital status, height, body type, if they have photos, if they are online now, and browsing profiles by most viewed members, newest members, newest photos, most popular members in their local area and much more.
– Varied membership plans including a 3 day free trial, a 5 day trial, a 7 day free trial, a 30 day free trial, and a full monthly membership.
– Direct payment on the site by credit card or online check for membership fees, as well as automatic rebilling to each member on the correct anniversary date each month.
“The ability to upload and store tens of millions of photos of any size and retrieve and display any one of them within a second is a function that SugarDaddyForMe.com and its allied sites perform hundreds of thousands of times every day. There are also tens of millions of interactive email communications between members that are stored and retrieved from the database and displayed at any second. This is a much higher level of complexity which Healthcare.gov does not possess nor require.
“Many of the women on SugarDaddyForMe.com are single mothers, and most are in need of a working website that can provide their families the affordable health care they need. Therefore, the SugarDaddyForMe.com team of state-of-the-art, high traffic volume programmers have volunteered, at their own expense, to help make the Healthcare.gov website work perfectly. SugarDaddyForMe.com and its online dating associates are offering to diagnose the problems and fix Healthcare.gov.”
Gautam Sharma is available to the news media for interviews by calling 954-343-8725 or by emailing SD4ME@GMAIL.COM.
SugarDaddyForMe.com is the world’s largest sugar daddy dating website with over 4 million members, and over 2,000 new members joining each day. The website has set the mold for the sugar daddy cultural phenomenon with the goal to bring together successful, generous men, and attractive young women that love to be pampered, spoiled and supported. Sugar Daddy For Me has been featured by MTV’s True Life, The Montel Williams Show, The Tyra Banks Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, etc.