Sign Up for the Training for Entrepreneurs.com 9 Live, Interactive Workshop Sessions.
Sarasota, Florida, USA (October 22, 2014) — Training for Entrepreneurs.com (TFE) bridges the soft skills gap with the introduction of online training workshops. Live, instructor-led interactive workshops will help employers get self-motivated employees who take the initiative and deliver more than ever expected.
Enroll today for these affordable 90-minute TFE Business Soft Skills Training Workshops that begin in December 2014. Build essential skills through an interactive workshop that fits in a busy schedule.
Pick one or more of these live, instructor-led workshops that deliver what employers want, and what employees need.
Do your employees fall short of having a productive mindset? Then sign them up for the Boosting Personal Productivity workshop to show them how to use the right motivation under the right circumstances to do so much more. Just 50 seats are available for this first online, live instructor-led workshop session on Dec. 3, 2014.
Let TFE’s instructors train you and your employees to bring soft skills to the highest level in a live workshop.
For just $77 per workshop, an employee will get the key soft skills to perform beyond normal requirements, adding value for their employer. Sign up for eight and get the ninth workshop free.
Add these Soft Skills to your repertoire or that of your employees:
• Boosting Personal Productivity – Do more with the right motivation. Enrollment open for Dec. 3, 2014.
• Being Resilient – Learn how to not just survive, but thrive.
• Communicating Effectively – Build skills to effectively share information, ideas, and needs.
• Relating to Others – Build rapport and trust while improving listening skills.
• Presenting with Conviction – Learn to deliver presentations that push projects forward.
• Solving Problems – Gain skills to reason through business problems.
• Teaming with Others – Learn when to be a leader, when to follow and work with others.
• Resolving Conflict – Improve abilities to persuade, negotiate, and resolve conflicts.
• Networking for Success – Develop an effective action plan for outstanding networking.
Training for Entrepreneurs.com trains and mentors the entrepreneur through its live virtual mentoring programs, workforce training seminars (including customized courseware) and live, onsite as well as online business soft skills training workshops. TFE publishes Special Reports and first-rate, educational content for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners/executives via the TFE Virtual Vault of Knowledge.
Terry H. Hill
Chief Business Mentor
Training for Entrepreneurs.com
8374 Market Street #167
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202