Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back China Leaders Forum 2013 (ChinaLeadersForum.com), “Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?”, New York, October 1st.
New York City, NY, USA (September 23, 2013) — Janet Stites, Publisher, China Business Knowledge, will speak at China Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.chinaleadersforum.com), “Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?”, conference that in its fifth edition is gearing up to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
Ms. Stites has a 25-year history as a business, technology and science journalist. She has been a business columnist for The New York Times, was founding Publisher & Editor of PHONE+ Magazine in the late 1980’s, co-founder and CEO of AlleyCat News magazine, the first Editorial Director of Jupiter Communications in the mid-1990’s and a freelance writer.
Over the years she has been a feature writer for OMNI Magazine and written for other various national publications such as Fortune Small Business, Self Magazine, and Portfolio Magazine. As well, for 15 years, she was a contributing writer for the The Bulletin of the Santa Fe Institute, interviewing world-renowned scientists, such as John Holland, Murray Gell-Mann, Tom Ray, Stephen Langton and Beniot Mandelbrot.
She graduated from Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Communications with a degree in Magazine Journalism and received her M.F.A. in fiction writing from UNC-Greensboro. She lives in New York City with her son, Sam.
China Leaders Forum 2013 will provide attendees with the responses to the above-mentioned questions and the most up-to-date review of where the Asian giant stands and the challenges and opportunities for businessmen looking to expand their business with China when others only see growth contraction. Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to China Leaders Forum 2013 to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking. Experts include:
– Ann Lee, Author, What the U.S. Can Learn from China
– Crocker Coulson, President, CCG Investor Relations
– Dan David, Co-founder and Vice President, GeoInvesting
– Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders, Knightmare on Wall Street
– Harry Edelson, Managing Director, Edelson Technology Partners
– James O’Neill, Managing Partner, Jin Niu Investment Management Ltd.
– Janet Stites, Publisher, China Business Knowledge
– John Allen, Chairman & CEO, Greater China Corporation
– Jonathan Krane, CEO, Harvest Krane
– Lisa Prager, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
– Minggao Shen, Managing Director, Citigroup
– Ned Cloonan, Managing Director, Liberty Square Group
– Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
– Peter Halasz, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
– Reuben Guttman, Director, Grant & Eisenhofer
– Robert Vambery, Professor of International Business, Lubin School of Business
China Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.
Media Relations Coordinator