In an attempt to lure more Indian tourists to the company, Handetour.Com offer Vietnam visa FREE for Indian passport holders (free authorized visa letter at Vietnam side only) for those who book Handetour.Com’s Vietnam Tours from 01 Dec 2015 to 30 Sep 2016.
Hanoi, Vietnam (November 28, 2015) — In an attempt to lure more Indian tourists to the company, Handetour.Com offer Vietnam visa FREE for Indian passport holders (free authorized visa letter at Vietnam side only) for those who book Handetour.Com’s Vietnam Tours from 01 Dec 2015 to 30 Sep 2016.
Handetour’s travel experts say that all Indian passport holders NEED visa to Vietnam and may obtain at Vietnamese embassies in India or from the Vietnamese embassies in a third country or at Vietnam international airports so-called Vietnam visa on arrival. They suggest simple procedures to get Vietnam visa for Indian:
1 – Indian passport holders could apply Vietnam Visa in India at the Vietnamese Embassy in New Delhi or Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai.
Submit the followings in person or by mail then obtain visa within a week.
1 – Original Passport (valid 06 months)
2 – One completed application form for a Vietnam visa
3 – One passport sized photo of 4×6 cm
4 – Visa fee payable to Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate General of Vietnam
5 – Prepaid self-addressed return envelope, preferably by FedEx or Priority Courier Indian Post with tracking number
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
Address: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapur, New Delhi, 110 021, India
Fax: +91-11-2301 9818
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address: Wajeda House, Gulmohat Cross Road No.7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, 400 049, India
2 – Indian passport holders could obtain Vietnam visa in a third country at the Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate.
3 – Indian passport holders could obtain Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam international airports – Hanoi airport (Noi Bai Airport), Danang Airport, Nha Trang Airport (Cam Ranh Airport), Ho Chi Minh Airport (Tan San Nhat Airport)
They also recommend Vietnam tours for Indian passport holders.
• HANOI – HALONG (03days/02nights)
• HANOI – HALONG (OVERNIGHT ON BOARD) (04days/03nights)
• HANOI – HALONG – HOA LU (05days/04nights)
Centre Of Vietnam
• DANANG – HOIAN – MYSON – HUE – DANANG (4days/3nights)
• HUE – DANANG – HOIAN – MYSON – HOIAN (5days/4nights)
• DANANG – HOIAN – MYSON – QUANG BINH – BANA – DANANG (6days/5nights)
Ho Chi Minh City
• HOCHIMINH – CU CHI TUNNEL (3days/2nights)
• HOCHIMINH – CUCHI TUNNEL – MEKONG DELTA (04days/03nights)
• HOCHIMINH – VUNG TAU – HOCHIMINH (04days/03nights)
• HOCHIMINH – CUCHI – VUNGTAU – MEKONG (05days/04nights)
1. Vietnam government has reduced visa stamping fee (At the airport to get visa on arrival) from 45usd to 25usd from 23 Nov 2015 onwards
2. Cambodia visa on arrival recommendation – no need to do anything in advance, just bring passport and photo (4×6) to airport immigration counter and pay 30usd to get visa stamp
3. Laos visa on arrival only recommendation – no need to do anything in advance, just bring passport and photo (4×6) to airport immigration counter and pay 30usd to get visa stamp
ABOUT HANDETOUR (http://www.handetour.com)
HANDETOUR with its head office situated in Hanoi capital, Vietnam, was established in early 2006 by Mr. Nguyen Tuan Anh and his team, soon becoming a Professional Inbound Tour Operator with thousands of travel agents and clients all over the world.
HANDETOUR, A local, reliable Vietnam Tour Operator and Vietnam Travel Agency, specializes in High Quality and Luxury Travel in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
HANDETOUR provides tourists with classic culture and leisure tours, luxury tours, cruises, set departure tours, daily excursions, special interest tours and other travel services (quality accommodation booking, fast visa service, easy ticket booking, transportation arrangement, qualified tour guide/ interpreter hire and M.I.C.E planning) within Indochina countries.
HANDETOUR also provides tourists with other Asian multi-countries tours including Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, China, etc.
HANDETOUR (established on 26th April 2006)
+ Business License No: 0101929662 by Hanoi Planning and Investment Department
+ International Tour Operator License No: 01-380 / TCDL-GP LHQT by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism
+ Member of: Vietnam Tourism Association (VITA #2436); Vietnam Society Of Travel Agents (VISTA); Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT); Hanoi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Hanoi Tourism); Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA #6989); American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA # 900169082); Vietnam Chamber Of Commerce And Industry (VCCI)
Nguyen Tuan Anh
+84 4 36416359