Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back China Leaders Forum 2013 (ChinaLeadersForum.com), “Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?”, New York, October 1st.
New York City, NY, USA (September 24, 2013) — Dan David, Co-founder and Partner of GeoInvesting, will speak at China Leaders Forum 2013, “Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?”, conference that in its fifth edition is gearing up to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
Mr. David currently serves as vice president of GeoInvesting. Mr. David oversees daily operations; China based investigations and business relationships for GeoInvesting. Mr. David has been featured in several major news outlets such as the New York Times, Bloomberg News, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s Magazine and ABC’s Nightline for on-the-ground due-diligence.
GeoInvesting is a financial portal designed to gather, analyze and disseminate information on public companies trading on the U.S. financial markets. The major theme of the GeoTeam’s philosophy is to provide quick, concise and efficient research. GeoInvesting also offers on-the-ground due diligence services for clients in China. The GeoTeam currently includes employees who are Chinese nationals based both in the U.S. as well as China. GeoInvesting’s professional diligence team to date has identified an impressive list of both long investment ideas as well as companies who have materially misrepresented themselves.
China Leaders Forum 2013 will provide attendees with the responses to the above-mentioned questions and the most up-to-date review of where the Asian giant stands and the challenges and opportunities for businessmen looking to expand their business with China when others only see growth contraction. Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to China Leaders Forum 2013 to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking:
– Ann Lee, Author, What the U.S. Can Learn from China
– Crocker Coulson, President, CCG Investor Relations
– Dan David, Co-founder and Vice President, GeoInvesting
– Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders, Knightmare on Wall Street
– Harry Edelson, Managing Director, Edelson Technology Partners
– James O’Neill, Managing Partner, Jin Niu Investment Management Ltd.
– Janet Stites, Publisher, China Business Knowledge
– John Allen, Chairman & CEO, Greater China Corporation
– Jonathan Krane, CEO, Harvest Krane
– Lisa Prager, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
– Minggao Shen, Managing Director, Citigroup
– Ned Cloonan, Managing Director, Liberty Square Group
– Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
– Peter Halasz, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
– Reuben Guttman, Director, Grant & Eisenhofer
– Robert Vambery, Professor of International Business, Lubin School of Business
China Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.
Media Relations Coordinator