Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back China Leaders Forum 2013 (ChinaLeadersForum.com), “Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?”, New York, October 1st.
New York City, NY, USA (September 23, 2013) — James O’Neill, Managing Partner of Jin Niu Investment Management Ltd., a Beijing-based investment and financial advisory firm which helps Chinese companies unlock value in both the domestic and international markets, will speak at China Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.chinaleadersforum.com), “Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?”, conference that in its fifth edition is gearing up to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
Mr. O’Neill is an Advisory Partner and member of the Investment Committee of an RMB-denominated private equity fund which he helped establish in early 2011.
Mr. O’Neill has been involved in international investment banking and private equity activities for over 25 years. He has been actively involved in China-focused investment activities since 1995.
Previously, he worked for Trust Company of the West, where he helped build and manage a $2.2 billion private equity investment program focused on emerging markets with investments across Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. While at TCW, he was primarily responsible for originating, structuring, marketing and managing private equity funds totaling over $400 million which were invested in 17 companies in China. These funds were among the earliest and largest private equity investors in China.
Mr. O’Neill earned an MBA degree from Harvard Business School and a BBA in Finance from the University of Notre Dame.
China Leaders Forum 2013 will provide attendees with the responses to the above-mentioned questions and the most up-to-date review of where the Asian giant stands and the challenges and opportunities for businessmen looking to expand their business with China when others only see growth contraction. Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to China Leaders Forum 2013 to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking. Experts include:
– Ann Lee, Author, What the U.S. Can Learn from China
– Crocker Coulson, President, CCG Investor Relations
– Dan David, Co-founder and Vice President, GeoInvesting
– Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders, Knightmare on Wall Street
– Harry Edelson, Managing Director, Edelson Technology Partners
– James O’Neill, Managing Partner, Jin Niu Investment Management Ltd.
– Janet Stites, Publisher, China Business Knowledge
– John Allen, Chairman & CEO, Greater China Corporation
– Jonathan Krane, CEO, Harvest Krane
– Lisa Prager, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
– Minggao Shen, Managing Director, Citigroup
– Ned Cloonan, Managing Director, Liberty Square Group
– Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
– Peter Halasz, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
– Reuben Guttman, Director, Grant & Eisenhofer
– Robert Vambery, Professor of International Business, Lubin School of Business
China Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.
Media Relations Coordinator