Golden Networking brings Wearable Computing Conference 2013 New York City (www.wearable-computing-conference.com), “Revolutionizing the Human Experience Through Next-Generation Technology”, November 7.
New York City, NY, USA (October 29, 2013) — Apple iWatch and Google Glass are a few of the new high-tech wearable products that are capturing the imagination of technophiles and public in general. More and more large-scale companies from Olympus to Samsung are pouring significant investments in wearable technology. Analysts predict a rally in the new mobile device category is around the corner as demand grows.
The introduction of wearable technologies allows users to access technology hands free. There will no longer be the need to carry around bulky devices. Information can be accessed at your command and pictures or videos can be taken with the wink of an eye. What are the key features of this technology? How are these functions different from the traditional computer and phone programs? How can wearable technologies be integrated with already established technologies?
There is no doubt that the wearable technology is a robust flexible display market, which IHS predicts will reach nearly 800 million unit shipments by 2020 from just 3.2 million in this year. That is why a rising number of companies get involved in it in spite of excessive expense.
Several companies have expressed interest in designing wearable technology including Google, which has thousands of people testing its Google Glass smart headwear through its Google Explorer program. Meanwhile, Dell, Samsung and Acer, all of these electronics giants claim about developing wearable gadgets to deal with declining sales of their traditional products. Most companies are still in development and stuck in testing period as exorbitant amounts of money on this next-generation technology. This technology spur will be debated at Golden Networking’s Wearable Computing Conference 2013 (http://www.wearable-computing-conference.com), “Revolutionizing the Human Experience Through Next-Generation Technology”, to be held in New York City, on November 7, forum featuring insightful discussions:
– Key Features of Wearable Technologies
– A New World for Application Developers
– How Wearable Technologies Will Transform the Human Experience
– Wearable Computing and its Impact on the Technology Marketplace
– The Future of Wearable Computing Today
Wearable Computing Conference 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business and technology executives, entrepreneurs and investors:
– High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 Frankfurt, November 21 (http://www.hftleadersforum.com)
– High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London, December 5 (http://www.hft-leaders-forum.com)
– Compliance Leaders Forum 2013 New York City, December 12 (http://www.ComplianceLeadersForum.com)
– High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 Singapore, January 9 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading-Conference.com)
– High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 New York City, May 6 (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com)
– High-frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2014 Chicago, October 9 (http://www.High-Frequency-Trading.info)
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Relations Coordinator